Banyuwangi 2022 4/4 : Last Day at Dialoog Hotel & Total Cost Banyuwangi Trip

"It's not that easy to do or to have what you want in life, so when you can spot even a few things that you can do or have, just grab and do it. It's better than none."

beautiful sunrise at the east of Java
Day 4 - Monday, August 15, 2022

Still at Dialoog Hotel and we have morning flight so we thought we won't have enough time to have breakfast even though our room rate already included free breakfast. Apparently we asked the staff and she said they also offer to give take away breakfast but of course the menu wouldn't be complete and the other one was to have quick breakfast since they open at 6 AM. To go to the airport from 6.30 will still have enough time to check in, put luggage etc.

After some consideration last night, we decided to go to the airport by Grab Car and had quick breakfast in the morning. We woke up earlier to see sunrise, I am not morning person but I just have to do that since we only have little time to spend in this hotel. Apparently the sunrise showed up in elegant way and so clear, it reminiscence my time at Bromo when I see the sunrise, mesmerizing and beautiful indeed. We spend time some time by the pool and then had some breakfast at 6 AM sharp. To be honest the breakfast variants were not that much and the taste was so so, but so glad we could able to have breakfast before going to airport.

morning scenery from our room

good morning!

tempting to go out immediately

let's wait for the sunrise!


coconut trees are everywhere

the restaurant and where we will have breakfast later


waiting the sunrise by the pool

not sure why I posed like that, but yeay sunrise in front of me but moon behind me

let's have quick breakfast


bye, we gotta go!

thank you, dialoog!

We ordered our Grab Car and yes it took a while since not too many cars around our hotel, but so glad we found one. We arrived at Banyuwangi International Airport around 7 AM, and yeah the airport wasn't that big and there were only two flights in that morning going to Jakarta, we took Citilink for departing at 8.10 AM. We waited for our boarding time outside the checking area, I had Strawberry Milkshake but turned out it's just Strawberry Milk (Rp 30k), then we went inside to boarding room and wait for our flight. The plane was on time so I was so happy we could fly on time, the weather also nice, the flight took around 1 hour and 30 minutes, there were some small bumpy during the flight.

Arrived at Terminal 3 Ultimate and of course this terminal was the newest and nice airport for Soekarno Hatta Airport. I think the last trip was landed at Terminal 1 or 2 so it's quite different.

view along the way to airport

Strawberry Milk?

waiting for boarding

see you again Banyuwangi!

Is that Tabuhan Island down there?

uwaaaa, I loveeee this view!

arrived at CGK Terminal 3

anyone love NCT 127?

loveeee

how cool is this Terminal! :D

what I bought at Banyuwangi

I know you've been to Banyuwangi but thanks for accompanying me! :D
BONUS

How much does it cost for this trip?

I will try to breakdown here, I went with my friend so mostly I just divided by two persons to make it easier. For the trip at Banyuwangi, since we tried to find day trip instead of full package inc. hotel since we want to try some hotel. So I browsed via Instagram and found @trulybanyuwangi. So far we like their service, they also very kind to create a video during our first day trip. I prefer this travel agent since they have open trip but with minimum 2 pax, so it's just perfect and easier for us and affordable cost as well.

I think one of the expensive cost was the flight ticket because initially we booked flight Jakarta to Denpasar then taking Travel to Banyuwangi, but our flight was cancelled like 2 days before departure. And we also already paid for the travel (Rp 180k/person) since it's cancelled, for Travel we could only get 50% refund. But for the flight ticket was in a full amount, even there was administration fee but it's not that big, probably around 5k - 25k (I forgot the exact amount). So we booked another flight but this time direct flight to Banyuwangi, so the flight ticket was quite expensive for traveling at Java. I used some apps to book flight or hotel, it depends which one has a good deal.


Thank you for reading my travel diaries.

Cheers!

MJ

Comments