Trip to Gunung Galunggung

It's like finally...yeayyy another trip after months, I just moved to a new company since August so I don't have time to traveling again. Except for business trip but I couldn't go anywhere beside working...kkk..I can go but always at night and I spent my time with my coworkers, mostly eating & eating :p So, this trip was kinda all of sudden, I texted my friend who usually make a trip and then she gave me her schedule trip so she said next week she will have a trip to Galunggung Mountain (Tasikmalaya & Garut) West Java and count me in ^^ Cost Rp360,000/person on for 1 day, we went on Friday night & back on Saturday, the meeting point at Plaza Semanggi 8 PM. Friday -  Saturday, 20 - 21 Dec 2014.
Galunggung Mountain Crater
On Friday I have an occasion at my office, year end party 2014 so I thought I will go after that event, but I get to my friend's house first to get shower since from there to meeting point is near, only 2 stops by Trans Jakarta. I planned to go at 8 PM so I will arrive at 8.30 PM the latest but suddenly rain was coming and it was downpour, I was like ughh...>< then I ordered a taxi but the officer said the taxi will come in an hour so it's impossible, huwaaaa...my phone was ringing and my friend was asking & looking for me, where are you? and then to rush a thing I went outside to find a cab, still rainy though and thankfully I find a taxi right away but it took more than an hour from my friend's house to Plaza Semanggi due to bad traffic jam & raining, I was like hiksss...I want traveling so so so so badly ;( my friend's car already took off from Plaza Semanggi while my cab still far behind them but I'm lucky to catch up the car.
GO..GO..GO!! :D
600 stairs~~~ @__@
woohoooo~~~~ ^^b
There were 18 ppl who joined the trip and when I get into the car, I will take every babble etc. I felt soooo sorryyy...it never happened before, really T.T so we were off around 10.30 PM, they said the journey usually take 6 hours to Galunggung Mountain but since the bad traffic finally we arrived around 6 AM & we didn't get to see the sunrise, I saw my friend's picture when she got to see sunrise that it looks really pretty but we didn't get to see it that time. I didn't prepare well for this trip, I didn't bring thick jacket & I just wore my legging, I have no clue if it's going to be very cold. Kinda think about it during the way to go there but thank God it's not that cold, maybe because we arrived not very early in the morning. To get a best view and see the crater we need to climb the stairs, 600 stairs, such a loooonggg way to go, it's been so long since I did exercise last time...kkkk but after being on top...I was like hell yeahhhh...it was look sooooo amusing & sooo wonderful, I feel like there is a kingdom above the cloud (in indonesian : negeri di atas awan) what a beautyyyyy!!!! definitely recommended things to see at least once in your life hihii..
awesomeeee ^^
Me with Lina who arranged the trip ;)
it's banana~~! very big banana!! 
I left my mineral water in the car and thankfully there is someone selling something on top, I had a cup noodle while enjoying the view, spectacular!! such a cool thing to see and I'm truly grateful to see all the things.

Next destination is Naga Village (Kampung Naga), Kampung Naga is a village which is inhabited by a community in in a very strong tradition of holding the remainder ancestors. The differences are visible when compared with other communities outside Kampung Naga. The community are living in the framework of an atmosphere in a traditional simplicity and environmental wisdom. We had our breakfast Fried Rice there before stepping down the stairs, this time 439 stairs. So, down first then going up..haha xDD Kampung Naga is really interesting, blend with nature & traditional vibes..it kinda remind me with Sasak Village at Lombok. We got to see many things on that village, sorry sometimes I am really bad in explanation >< so I will show the pictures so you can see by yourself :p 
439 stairs to go down~~

Last destination is Kampung Pulo (Pulo Village) & Candi Cangkuang (Cangkuang Temple), the thing that made it interesting is we have to go on boat to cross the lake and see the temple & village.


took that boat to cross the lake :)
Group Picture!! :)
Cangkuang Temple
my new trekking sandals :D
our late lunch~~~  *nomnomnom
Below is the Itinerary of this trip but some were missed due to condition at that moment, I aready told it in my explanation :

Friday, 19 Dec '14
20.00 : Meeting Point at Plaza Semanggi
21.00 : Otw to Galunggung Mountain


Saturday, 20 Dec '14
04:30 : Arrive at Galunggung Mountain
04.30 - 07.00 : Sunrise at Galunggung Mountain
07:00 - 08.00 : Breakfast
08.00 - 09.30 : Otw to Kampung Naga
09.30 - 11.00 : Exploring Kampung Naga, Coconut Ice time :)
11.00 - 12.00 : Otw to Kampung Pulo
12:00 - 13.00 : Lunch
13.00 - 14.00 : Exploring Kampung Pulo and Candi Cangkuang
14.00 : Going back to Jakartaaaaaa.....


Cost : Rp360,000/person

Thank you very much for reading my blog.

So this is my last post for my traveling in 2014, I didn't travel that much so I hope I can have more travel in 2015 so I can share to you my story and of course lots of pictures, my resolution for 2015 is still same since 2012..hahaha..I hope I can make it this year!! AMEN pls do support me~~ Once again thank you thank you very much & I hope you enjoyed my blog, Have a great year ahead!! Have a Happy New Year 2015!! ;)


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!! 

Comments