New Grand Menu 2015 – IPPUDO Indonesia

Ippudo Indonesia, the well-known ramen restaurant from Japan launched their New Grand Menu on October 21st at Pacific Place. What made this new menu special is they really care about customer preference and want to provide food that suit for their customer especially local people. Every year Ippudo always updating their menu  and keep innovating to provide the best menu for their loyal or new customer.


Ippudo was established since 1985 at Japan, Hakata by Shigemi Kawahara, who people known as Ramen King in the world. There are more than 80 restaurants in Japan and more than 50 restaurants in a different cities all over the world like New York, Sydney, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taipei, Seoul, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Guangzhou and many more.


Beside Launching New Grand Menu, Ippudo Indonesia also provide take away menu, Takashi Mikami as Ippudo’s Regional Operations Consultant said “ We create and provide some menu for take away as per our loyal customer request. Ippudo has tested this concept take away in New York, Sydney and Singapore, and we are exciting to present this concept and service quality to our customer in Indonesia”
Takashi Mikami doing a demo for take away concept
Mostly information for Ippudo itself I got it from Amanda Sihombing, Marketing Manager of Indonesia. There are more than 20 new menu and there were some of main menu that could be found and available for customer start from this Nov 2nd. We also got to taste it and trust me, all of these menu was so delicious and we couldn’t stop eating.

Start with  you can choose either the fresh one, Yakult Jelly Smoothies or the sweet one or for you, Matcha lovers (like I do), Matcha Smoothies, complete with whipped cream and red bean on the top.
Our new grand menu, appetizer started from Teriyaki Chicken Salad (Rp59.000), Fresh greens served with marinated teriyaki chicken topped with mustard mayo, yummm…I love vegetables, hmm no no actually I love all the food ;) continued with Tsukune Balls (Rp48.000), Grilled chicken meatballs with soft bone, served with the sauce that contains of egg yolk and you can see that egg yolk, mixed the sauce, get your Tsukune ball and dip into that sauce and wooww..the soft meatballs that melting in your mouth. I love this too.
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
Tsukune Balls
Still on Appetizer, now is the food that most Indonesian will love it, it’s chicken wings, right? This is one of innovating menu from them and made from local customer preference, Teba Gyoza - Chicken (Rp48.000), deep fried chicken wings stuffed with minced meat. Be careful the minced meat inside are spicy, and spicy is Indonesian favorite mostly. I don’t really like spicy things but this one I can handle it, spicy but make you want to eat more ;p
Rainbow Ebi Roll (Rp70.000), what kind of rainbow would be that gather my curiosity, Crunchy ebi tempura sushi in various fish roe, there are 4 different colours of fish roe. Lastly for appetizer is Sake Mentai Rice (Rp49.000), Sake in Japan means Salmon and I just found out that night since I knew Sake is Japanese drink :D so its Rice topped with grilled minced salmon and cod fish roe, they said the best way to eat it by mixing it and I love this one, I love Salmon and I had no idea to eat Salmon like this ;)
Rainbow Ebi Roll


Sake Mentai Rice
We are not finished yet, there is still the Main Course that we are all waiting for and the highlight for that night, RAMEN, I just can’t wait to taste my ramen, I choose Pork Ramen, Akamaru Shinaji (Rp72.000), one of their signatures menu, original tonkotsu broth enhanced with special blended miso paste and fragrant garlic oil. Served with thin noodles, pork belly, kikurage and spring onions, bean sprouts. The MC said the best way to eat ramen is when they serve it you just had to eat it right away even if it’s hot because that’s the point to feel sensation of eating ramen ;) but I can’t stand to not take picture of my ramen, so when my ramen came, just one-two-three click then I will enjoy my ramen and the broth are so tasty. 


One unique thing that I found in here, before we get to eat our ramen, they will change our chopstick especially for those who eat Pork because they really taking care people who will concern about Halal things. So they separate people who eat Chicken & Pork by providing different chopsticks. Such a great caring for their customers and the service was really nice, I had great dinner at that night.
For Chicken
 
For Pork, longer than Chicken one
And there will always a room or two for dessert, there are 2 new menu for dessert, Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt, healthy dessert of fresh homemade frozen strawberry yoghurt, totally refreshing. And Matcha Crème Brulee, rich creamy custard topped with contrasting layer of hard caramel and green tea ice cream, and I love both~
Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt


Matcha Creme Brulee
So, the new grand menu that we tried above are appetizer & desserts and available very soon on Nov 2nd, I definitely will pay visit to this restaurant since I love ramen or matcha things, hahaha I love anything and these are so damn delicious. Don't forget to come and try some ;)
Me with Mr. Takashi Mikami :)
IPPUDO Indonesia
Location : Pacific Place 5th Floor – Unit 5.37, SCBD Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53, Jakarta Selatan 12190
Phone No. : +6221 5797 3339
Price : Rp25.000-100.000
IG : @ippudoindonesia

Comments