Korea Spring 2019 - 8/8 : Running Man - L'atelier - COEX Aquarium - SM Town Museum - Meat-ing (AYCE)

Whenever I come to Korea, I try to explore the city that 
I've never been to, hopefully I will get another chance to 
explore more someday, until then Stay safe, Stay sane and Healthy.
at L'atelier, Seoul
Day 9 - Saturday, 16 March 2019

Today is our last day at Seoul, we have full one day, so since our Discover Seoul Pass is still valid until around 3.30 PM (valid for 24 hours) so we already have to do list. First in the morning, we went to convenience store to buy milk for breakfast and banana milk is my favorite. Anyway, you can find Soju at Convenience Store and the price is soooo cheap comparing with Indonesia, they also have so many flavors right now.



Running Man Experience Center

This is our first destination, they have coin locker so you can put your belongings inside the locker and you can play comfortably inside, we showed our Discover Seoul Pass to confirm our ticket. They will give you an hour to play inside and you need to collect 88 R-point, There are some games inside, from entrance you will divided into 3 teams, Red, Blue or Green. It was sooo crowded but it's really fun indeed, like you are experiencing Running Man games, for those who might not know, Running Man is a Korean Variety Show. 

They have so many games and mostly it's always different games in each episode, it's really funny to watch this show and I love it, when I got a bit stressful, usually I will just watch this in randomly episode and I will laugh so hard when watching it, never fail me. This one hour is so much fun and tiring, because some games need to jump, hit or whatever the rules are haha, very recommended. Entrance ticket is 21,000 won for an hour, but it's covered on Discover Seoul Pass.
queuing for Running Man
coin locker
choose your team
R-Point 63/88 must try harder next time haha :D
L'atelier Interactive Art Museum (라뜰리에)

Next is L'atelier Museum, it's an interactive art museum. It is located inside the Hyundai City Outlet Dongdaemun. Entrance ticket is 24,000 won but again it's included already in our Discover Seoul Pass. We were surprised when they showed us the entrance, looks magical. Inside this museum is so pretty, you might find nice spot to take some pictures, nice painting etc. We also got to see 2 shows in this museum but we only finished the first one. Because we still have some places we want to check.

Entrance ticket 24,000 won but we don't need to buy by DSP
sooo pretty

COEX Aquarium

From L'atelier we went to Coex, I've been here before but I think the SM Town Museum has not opened yet at that time, we went to SM Town to exchange our ticket first but we will use it later because we want to go to COEX Aquarium first, since we thought we will stay longer at SM Town Museum. It's such a long way to go to COEX Aquarium but I can say you won't regret to visit this Aquarium. It's very big and nice, how the arrangement of each category. It's so crowded, maybe because it's weekend too so many family went to this aquarium, entrance ticket is a bit expensive 28,000 won. But it's really worth it and I love it so much! If one day I have kids then I might take my kids here.

Entrance ticket 28,000 won but again by DSP we don't need to pay anymore
lovely


Sharks around us
Penguins!
SM Town Museum

After finished with COEX Aquarium we went back to SM Town Museum and explore this museum. Anyway, when we got our ticket, we will got a card with SM Town Idol picture inside the card and the staff will ask to us which one is our favorite. This museum you will find biography of each SM Artist, they also have some sections for the idol. You can also take your pictures there or if you want to print out that you need to pay. They also put some album, costumes or any merchandise. We stay quite long inside the museum, there were also recording room or dance room. If you like SM Idol then this museum is perfect for you. Entrance ticket for this museum is 18,000 won. If you don't want to get inside this museum, another floor also interesting to look at. There are some merchandise store, cafe, mostly everything related with idol like poster, statue etc. (note. I heard they closed already)
Entrance ticket 18,000 won, no need to pay by DSP and of course I asked TVXQ haha
TVXQ Albums corner
SM Event History
TVXQ Room
Spellbound!
I stayed on that room pretty longer
U-Know costume
Take photo with TVXQ haha
the Dance Studio
Recording room
Shinee section
Super Junior!
back to TVXQ room hahaha, I keep going back and forth to this room
SM Town Passport
Backstage experience
Girls Generation
SM Merchandise Store, outside the museum
Which one do you have? or do you like SM Idol?
SM Cafe
cute cupcakes
me at Red Velvet room
Meat-ing

Going back to Hongdae and we went to Meat-ing, its Korean BBQ restaurant all you can eat. Yes, we were craving to eat Korean BBQ and the price in here was so cheap, almost the same price like you usually eat at Jakarta. We prepared our tummy already so we can eat a lot that night. It was so crowded, they have different beef and side dishes. They also have Tteokpokki, so I don't need to eat Tteokpokki at night street stall. We filled our tummy to the fullest, so full but happy. Each person cost 13,900 won (around Rp 180k), such a good deal.
time to eat!! :D
All you can eat! wohoooo
they have banchan and many more
crowded!
Line Friends & Kakao Talk

Then we strolled around Hongdae on our last night, we also bought couple things again there. I was so happy to see Kakao Store, sooo cuteee. We strolled around and even we also got our tax fee refund on vending machine. Sometimes you can use vending machine for your tax refund, it depends with the documents you got when you shopped. If you can't find it then you can refund the tax in airport.
LINE!
Kakao Store!

Tax Refund Vending Machine
We went to our guesthouse and the hardest part to do is packing all the stuff into our luggage, so well I struggle to pack all the things and make it just max 30 kg, because I don't want to pay extra luggage.But I love shopping in Korea and would love to go back again someday.
our room
some things that I bought for that day hah
Day 10 - Sunday, 17 March 2019

We woke up in early morning and another struggle to take our luggage in early morning, especially with the stairs, I remember since both of us had 2 luggage and it's really heavy, even we just put our luggage at escalator alone and hopefully it didn't fall. We took Airport line (AREX) from Hongdae to Incheon Airport (4,650 won). We had different flight, I will transit at Singapore. My flight from Seoul at 9AM and will be arrived around 2.50 PM. I got few hours at Changi Airport since my next flight would be at 10.40 PM so I just wander around Changi Ariport, had my dinner, went to cinema, butterfly garden, massage etc. Changi is a nice airport so it doesn't matter if I need to transit at Singapore. 

Dinner at Changi before flying back to Jakarta
I always love my travel diaries, I got to Korea and got another surprise since TVXQ concert held around my time in Korea. I got their concert ticket, met some friends, went to some new places or cities. It's very nice, sorry I guess I forgot to wrote some notes this time. Anyway thank you so much if you probably reading my travel diaries to Korea this time.
what I bought at Korea for this trip
can't resist to not buying it, I really enjoyed watching their concert at Seoul
Stay safe and take care!.
MJ

Comments