Trying to write in German - Deutsch lernen [Random]

Hello, I am learning German at the moment and I want to write a blog in German. I might making mistakes, but I want to try. I will translate one paragraph in my blog.

Hallo, ich lerne im Moment Deutsch und ich möchte einen Blog auf Deutsch schreiben. Vielleicht mache ich Fehler, aber ich möchte probieren. Ich werde einen Paragraph auf meinem Blog übersetzungen.

***

After having my healthy breakfast, anyway I ate lot of fruits in Europe especially blueberries because it's really cheap in here, I left around 10.30 AM to the main station, Wien Haubtbahnhof by tram (2.6 Euro). The Vienna Main Station is very big but nice. I haven't bought the bus ticket to Bratislava yet so I bought it online on the day. I looked for the bus through Omio app and I found this Regiojet, then I bought it from Regiojet website, it costs 5 Euro for an hour and 20 minutes journey. I tried Regiojet before and it was nice so when I found this bus then I guess it's a good choice for me. While waiting for my bus, I went to convenience store to buy some snacks or food. Anyway inside the station, they have free toilet, it's rare to find free toilet in Europe.

***

Nach dem gesund frühstücken, (ich esse viele Obst in Europa besonders Heidelbeeren, weil sie zu billig hier sind), bin ich gegen um 10.30 Uhr mit der Straßenbahn (2.6 Euro) zum Hauptbahnhof, Wien Hauptbahnhof. Wien Hauptbanhhof ist sehr groß aber schön. Ich habe das Ticket nach Bratislava nicht gekauft, so habe ich es an dem Tag online gekauft. Ich habe den Bus von Omio App gesucht und ich habe diesen Regiojet gefunden, dann habe ich es von Regiojet Website, es war kostet 5 Euro für einen Stunde und 20 Minuten Fahrt. Ich bin einmal mit Regiojet gefahren und das war schön, wenn ich diesen Bus gefunden habe, danach das ist ein gute Auswahl für mich. Ich warte auf meinen Bus, dann kaufe ich einige Snacks oder Essen im Mini-Markt ein. Im Bahnhoft gibt es eine kostenlose Toilette, das ist selten in Europa.

***

Das ist alles.

Well, it's quite hard to write that, I don't know how to translate some sentences, I really need to learn more.

I will continue to write my travel diaries, hopefully soon :)

Stay safe everyone!


MJ

Comments