"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas A. Edison
 |
| Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, Malang |
Day 3 - Saturday, June 3, 2023
Yesterday we still couldn't decide what would we do for today, there were two options, going to Batu Malang or Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. But finally we decided to go to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall since my friend already been to Batu before. We searched for an open trip and got this one agent, we paid for Rp 400k/pax. The travel agent will pick us up at our hotel. I saw the picture of this waterfall and it's so beautiful that made me also want to visit it. So why not visiting when I already in Malang anyway.
So to go to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, we need to trekking down to the waterfall. Well, actually we had no preparation for this trip and apparently the track was one of a kind hahaha. It's draining my energy but the view was so spectacular. Thankfully the guide assisted me so well haha, I haven't exercise for so long so yeah it was difficult for me but I made it anyway. I'm in love with the view, the highlight of course the waterfall and seeing it closely was so epic. The current was so strong that my clothes were soaking wet. Enjoying our time down there and here we go, we need to climb up to go out, and that's so challenging for me. I was exhausted and I was the last person arrived haha. I was so freaking tired that I decided to take my time climbing up those stairs. |
| it was a beautiful day to start that day |
 |
| that's starting point and let's go down to meet waterfall |
 |
| Let's go! |
 |
| we need to cross some bridges few times |
 |
| stunning waterfall, can't believe I was seeing this close |
 |
| yayy we made it! |
Changing clothes then we went to see the waterfall from the above. Anyway my legs were still shaking when going down to the spot. I think my legs kind of giving away after those hiking up back to the top from the waterfall. It took me some time to go down to another spot of this Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, this time we will see this waterfall from the top. I almost want to ride a motortaxi to go down because my legs were shaking but some ppl telling me I can do it. So I keep walking down there and decided to ride one when I went back later to the parking lot so I don't need to climb up back later.It's not far actually, maybe took around 10-15 minutes walk down to reach the spot. When we arrived, there were already some people there and actually some stalls to. They sell some meals, snack, drinks etc. We also find some motortaxi ready for anyone who wants to ride it to go back to the parking lot, for sure I'm taking one soon (Rp 10k/ride). Amazed with the waterfall view from the top, it's big and it's unbelievable for me that I just went down and see the waterfall so close. It's exhausted trekking down there, but if I can do it, so can you. But I think this waterfall was worth to visit.
 |
| beautiful waterfall, view from the top |
From there we went back to our hostel to put our belongings and having some snacks ordering via online delivery then we headed out again to Hok Lay for dinner and then we strolled around the city center street since I'm going to meet my old friend that stayed at Malang. We will meet at Lafayette Cafe, chatted for few hours away then we explored the street and went to another cafe. It's so lovely to meet her after a long time.
 |
| inside the Hok Lay, anyway you should try that Fosco drink |
 |
| strolling around the city, love the ambience here |
 |
| me, Gie and Mba Er |
Thank you again for reading my travel diaries.See you soon and take care,
MJ
Comments
Post a Comment
Any comments or questions are very welcome! but sorry I will delete for anyone who left backlink on the comment :) hope you understand! cheers!