Trip to Korea & Malaysia - Day 5 Monday, 27 February 2012

We didn’t have enough time to buy souvenir even the chopsticks when we really want to buy so badly so when there were a souvenir shop at Incheon, we didn’t have many choices so we bought at there & of course the price is higher than average. They‘re also Everysing in airport but they didn’t have KYHD Album too. Waiting for another our long flight back to KL with a leep head but kinda upset coz we have to leave Korea. Thanks Korea, we will miss you & promise that I will back again someday & of course will stay more longer. Thank you very much too Kim Sonsaengnim, miss you already :( hope to see you again someday.
at Incheon International Airport
 
my little dongsaeng :D

Everysing at Incheon airport
 
 
 
huhuhu Annyong Seoul~

Jaejoong's sister signature for me :D
 
 
Touched down Malaysia at LCCT at 2.30 PM, we are so starving so we grab our late lunch soon. We surfed on Cser Malaysia couch, I already contacted her around 2 weeks from our arrival. That’s so kind of her coz she responded really fast. Another experience to try, leave with local people & have a new friend again, named Nadia. She stayed at Serdang area, from LCCT we took Sky Bus to KL Sentral 9 RM then we took Commuter and bus. At night when we will have a dinner, she took us to Night Market to buy our dinner, that market was really interesting coz I just know Nasi Lemak as Malaysian food but I just found out they’re still so many food that I’d love to try. We bought many food & ate til my stomache can’t be filled with another food.
 

Comments

  1. Hi, do you still remember where's Everysing located exactly at Incheon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shabika, I found Everysing when I was going to depart (international flight), it's the same floor with boarding room, near Shilla Duty Free ^^

      Delete
    2. Do you happen to know if it's possible for people who are transferring through Korea to go there? Thank you so much!

      Delete
    3. I'm not sure coz from Immigration(departure), I have to take train to go to my gate (boarding room) where Everysing located. sorry couldn't help much ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Any comments or questions are very welcome! but sorry I will delete for anyone who left backlink on the comment :) hope you understand! cheers!