Trip to Korea & Malaysia - Day 6 Tuesday, 28 February 2012

We are planning to go to Genting Highlands but it was cancelled since we found out that it will gonna waste our time if we go there coz we have flight back to Jakarta at 6.50 PM so we just sightseeing on city. Start from China Town, Bukit Bintang & last stop to KLCC. We went by the bus except from Bukit Bintang to KLCC coz at Bukit Bintang there is Bukit Bintang-KLCC walkway, so we didn’t have to take bus or taxi. From Winter to Summer, that was really hot in Malaysia, same like my country :D. Can’t believe my holiday will end very soon, I want more more more :D after KLCC we are going to LCCT first by rapid train from KLCC to KL Sentral then take Aero Bus 8 RM to LCCT. See you on my next trip, which is very soon :) another Yogyakarta trip, one of my favorites city in Indonesia. If you have any questions just ask me ^^
Central Market
 
China Town, Petailing Street
 
Bukit Bintang~

Bukit Bintang - KLCC Walkway
 
KLCC park~

cute boys from Holland~

 
 
token to Rapid LRT

stuff that i bought, not too many :)
Here is my itinerary as usual ^^ anyway for the cost in Korea, I used T-Money and it’s more cheaper from Single ticket.
 
 
 
 
 
Subway Korea click here for details
Subway, Train Malaysia Map

Useful website :
- Korean Subway
- Visit Korea
- Visit Seoul
- Daum Map
- Naver Map
- Konest Map

Comments