Yong Pal - Best Korean Drama 2015

Well, I enjoying watching K-drama so I decided to add another tab to talk about it, I just feel that I just want to share it since sometimes I found myself don't really know what is the next drama to watch, or if I watch this drama, will I survive and watch until the end? so, I would like to share what kind of drama or movie that I watched and share my thoughts ;)

First K-drama is Yong Pal, perhaps you watched it already, there were 18 episodes. Since the first episode I really enjoy this drama, the plot was pretty fast, intense and I have no time to get bored with, instead I gotta be patient to wait every week and depend on those who make it engsub, thankfully the engsub always out so fast. Thanks so much to them ;)



Synopsis
Kim Tae Hyun (Joo Won) is an excellent surgeon, but he is constantly harassed by debt collectors due to his younger sister. His younger sister requires expensive kidney dialysis. To make more money, he goes to see patients privately for a high fee. He doesn’t care whether these patients are criminals as long as they can pay him. He then meets Han Yeo Jin (Kim Tae Hee) who is in deep sleep in the hospital. (credit : koreandrama.org)

This drama is Highly Recommended to watch! ;) and I love this couple in this drama, Joo Won always has that magical at drama, I felt like I can't stop admiring his acting. In addition there is Kim Tae Hee, beautiful actress and I like her character in this drama. Yong Pal is one of the best Korean drama 2015 I ever watched.

Comments