Korean Love and Comedy Drama 2015 - She Was Pretty

Few days ago I just finished watch this drama, She Was Pretty, I fall in love since episode 1, usually I do love this typical drama, from ugly to be pretty woman by make over and in addition with character of main actor who cold hearted and arrogant, those character make my heart fluttering by watching it hehe. 

This drama was funny too and the things that made me surprise is the main actor is Park Seo Joon, the man that I rarely found as main actor and here he is mesmerized me with his character, cold hearted, smile, look, attitude woww I love his character in this drama. This couple previously acted together at Kill Me Heal Me which is another good drama that I watched also. And another thing that surprise me is Choi Si Won who acted like a fool in here, that is rarely to see him like this but his acting was so entertaining. He act like a fool, poor guy but actually he is...hmm.. I don't want to be spoiler but I could tell he has a surprise for you that I don't even think like that, I was guessing wrong. Hwang Jung Eum, she is really into acting, she is not my favorite but I like watch her acting and some of her drama is good too, Kill Me Heal Me, Secret, those drama are recommended to watch.



Synopsis
A romantic comedy about two past acquaintances who meet again after they went through reversal fortunes and appearances.
Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) was a very pretty girl from a rich family. After her family’s publishing company went bankrupt, she experienced hardships and then lost her beauty too. Meanwhile, Ji Sung Joon (Park Seo Joon) was an unattractive boy with low self-esteem, but grows up as a handsome man and successful editor. (cr. koreandrama.org)


The plot is pretty fast but still under Yong Pal which is too intense since beginning, but it made me enough to stay still and waiting every week to watch this drama, you probably love this drama, like I do. I love to see Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) and Min Ha Ri (Go Joon Hee) friendship in this drama, they lived together for years since little kid, adorable friendship, both are totally different. Min Ha Ri who is pretty and surrounded by guys and Kim Hye Jin who totally not really care about her appearance. And it was make me envy to see Kim Hye Jin family, even Ji Sung Joon (Park Seo Joon) too envy with them.

Such a good drama where full with comedy, friendship and of course love. You definitely should watch this one! hoho..thank you for reading my review and see you :)


Comments