Europe Summer 2019 12/15 : Last Day in Berlin

 "It will never be perfect. Make it work." 

- Life

coffee, anyone?

Day 14 - Friday, June 7 2019

It's my last day in Berlin! come on MJ, you need to explore something new on your last day  haha. I browsed something to eat in Berlin and okay, I went there. I went to Mustafa's Gemüse Kebab at Meringdahm area, I had Kebab for my lunch (3.9 EUR). The line was okay when I get there but after that it's getting long. Surprisingly when in line there was an Indonesian couple in front of me. So I said hello to them and we had a nice chat while waiting for our turn. It's really nice to talk to them. I got my Kebab and then we sat nearby and enjoyed our Kebab while chatting.

From there I went to Tempelhof Flughafen, I was curious with this abandoned Airport. Just want to take a peek since it's my last day and I want to do something. When I went there, there were not so many people. I didn't join the tour so I only looked around. 

changing my nails


queuing
yummy!








I also went to Two Planets, a coffee shop in Berlin. I guess I should do culinary things and browsed ahead but well I didn't do it this time so well haha. I had a nice cup of Matcha. Before going back, I went shopping for the last time in Berlin. So I went back again to Alexanderplatz.





back to Galleria




I took the night bus (Flixbus) to RotterdamBerlin Bus Terminal was so big that I almost lost since the announcement was not really clear. Yes there were some announcement but in German. Luckily I met another Indonesian which will take the same bus with me. Asking someone is better especially when you kind of not sure what to do. Thanks to her, I could take my bus safely.

I had again another good time at Berlin, I didn't explore a lot this time but I might come back again someday. Going to nice cafe and might explore some area. Hey, not sure if you will read this but thank you as always for everything, Gabriele!


at Berlin Bus Terminal

inside the bus

Thank you Gabriele!

Thank you for reading my travel diaries, stay safe and healthy!

MJ

Comments