Europe Summer 2019 10/15 : Lauterbrunnen, Mürren, Wengen and Berlin (again)

 "Get busy living or get busy dying." 

- Stephen King

spectacular view at Mürren

Day 11 - Tuesday, June 4 2019

LAUTERBRUNNEN

It's main reason why I went back to Switzerland again this time. I was so curious with this place. So I checked out earlier and store my luggage at my guesthouse. I went to Lauterbrunnen that morning. I took the train using my Saver Day Pass for that day. It took around half an hour to reach Lauterbrunnen. It's breathtaking indeed! Best destination and need to see this! You can see there are so many waterfalls.


Interlaken in the morning

I am in love with the view around where I stayed

arrived at Lauterbrunnen!

soooo beautiful indeed!

MÜRREN

Not far from the Station, there is a cable car station to go up to Mürren. I asked if my Saver Day Pass will cover the ride too and the officer said, yesss. So I felt on that time, why don't give it a try, take the ride and see what's in there. I took the cable car and the view from the cable car was soo marvelous. The cable car run pretty fast to reach the top. I was sooo excited to see the view. 

waiting for the cable car 
ready to go up
let's go! :)
view from the cable car

waaaa, love it!

super nice!

Apparently from there we need to take the train, the train seems old enough but there is no train that can beat the view on this train. It was like a magical ride for me. The mountains and the snow around it. I couldn't forget it. I wandered around the village and it feels surreal. I had my breakfast with this spectacular view, enjoying my time, the breeze, the clean air etc. I felt so lucky to be able to see this with my own eyes. In addition, the weather was so clear and sunny. I couldn't asked for more, I am so blessed. Someday I want to go back here and try the trekking path to Grimmelwald etc. Too bad I couldn't try at that time because I need to catch my flight to Berlin from Basel.
I took that train after Cable Car

let's explore around

sitting there and enjoy the view!

I walked around and found this wonderful view

<333

clean air, so happy!

thank you Mürren! I hope I can explore more someday

let's go back

touched with the view

we can see Lauterbrunnen from the top

thank you Mürren!!

WENGEN

I went back to Lauterbrunnen Station and take a train to Wengen, only around 13 minutes. I just want to check what's there. From there you can see the Lauterbrunnen and it looks like the beautiful valley. It's wonderful view up there. I only wandered for a while before heading back to Interlaken, get my luggage and went to Basel to take my flight to Berlin.

let's find out Wengen

nice

explore a little bit


Wengen Station

can you see Lauterbrunnen down there? look at the waterfalls

going down and back to Interlaken

what a splendid experience

waterfalls everywhere at Lauterbrunnen

at Lauterbrunnen Station, waiting my train to Interlaken

so unique yet pretty

explore Interlaken before going to Basel

walking around and round

lovely!



receptionist at Bed & Bar No. 8


BASEL

Back again to Basel, even only for a while but I still remember my time there. I took my bus to Basel International Airport. I took Easyjet so as always they will only 1 bag inside the cabin, so I need to stuff my things into my cabin luggage. My flight was delayed 35 minutes. The weather was nice to fly, the journey took around one and half hour to reach Berlin.

at Basel International Airport, waiting for my flight

it's quite hard to pack all my things into this cabin luggage

waiting for my flight to Berlin

BERLIN

Wilkommen wieder nach Berlin! Ach ich vermisse Berlin. So glad to be back to Berlin. Anyway I landed at Berlin Tegel Airport, but I guess there is no more Berlin Tegel Airport now because they closed and moved the airport if I'm not mistaken. I took the bus & U-bahn to go to the centre. I stayed around Neukölln area. When you in Berlin, it's recommend to download this apps called BVG. I followed this app and it took around an hour to arrive from the Airport.

at Berlin Tegel Airport

nice park around Neukoln area

let's eat! yummy!

Thank you for reading my travel diaries, see you and take care!

MJ

Comments