Bandung 2020 3/3 : Sate Jando, Belah Doeren, Sejiwa, Cups and Last Day in Bandung

"There has to be more to life than just working." -found this quote in one of documentary

Yummyy, Sate Jando


Day 3 - Sunday, February 23 2020

Since it's Sunday, we went to the church in the morning, GPIB Maranatha, apparently when we went to this church, we met our relatives by accidentally. We chatted for a while after the church. They asked where would we go after the church, I told them that we planned to try Sate Jando so we went together to this place.


enjoying our breakfast at Hay Hotel


at GPIB Maranatha, after the church

Sate Jando

I am curious with this satay, because I read to get this satay you have to queue and they sold out pretty quick. This place is located on the street, so yeah it's one of street food in Bandung. They serve in a banana leaf with lontong (rice cake compressed and wrapped with banana leaf). They sell per portion Rp 25k, and when we got there, the line was already pretty long. I loveeee this satay, it was sooo delicious. It's already on my list for a while so glad that I can finally taste it.


yummy! Rp25k/portion

queuing

Belah Doeren

We went to Belah Doeren by Grab Car (Rp18k), not too far. My mom loves durian so I thought we might want to try something from this place. I guess not all people will enjoy this fruit called durian because of the strong smell. We had some durian pancake, chewy soes and gelato (Rp55k). 

inside the cafe


Sejiwa

Not far from Belah Doeren, we walked to Sejiwa, a coffee shop since I need coffee. The interior of this place was nice, the staff using some kind of white robe and the coffee bench was look a like laboratorium. It was so crowded at that time, I tried their favorites menu and hot tea for my mom (Rp111k).



Cups

I went here before so since the location is near my hotel, just walking distance so I thought I will bring my sister and mom to visit this place because the interior and decoration were really nice when I went there. It was so pretty with all those dried flowers. We took grab car (Rp18k) to Cups. Those dried flowers hanging on the top were gone, hmm..not sure why. We had some snacks and drinks there (Rp100k). Then we walked to our hotel and get our bags.


selfie with my sister

Kehidupan 

I read this restaurant sell healthy food, so we went here and had some meals before going to station. They sell so many choices for vegetables, dishes etc. Took another grab car (Rp18k) to go to this place. The restaurant was very big and not so many people there. Finished with our meal and then we went to Bandung Station by Grab Car (Rp18k) to take our train back to Jakarta.



group picture

Thanks for reading my travel diaries.

MJ

Comments