Pontianak 2022 3/3 : It's Short Getaway and Last Day Already at Pontianak

"Holiday Always Seem Too Short Wherever or Whenever It Is"

Che Hun Tiau, I ate it on day 1
Day 3 - Sunday, June 26, 2022

Wake up in the morning and it's my last day, I did swimming in the morning then I had breakfast and back to my room until check out time. I stored my luggage at receptionist and heading out to explore some more before taking my flight back to Jakarta.

I felt like I already fulfilled all my wish list to eat at Pontianak, I still have some left like Aming Coffee, so I tried to went there by Gojek (Rp 10k) but too bad the coffee shop was closed. So, I went again to Choi Pan Ahin for the last time, it was delicious and I am gonna miss this choi pan (Rp 16k), since I just had late breakfast at hotel so I didn't ate that much, I only ordered Choi Pan and Es Jeruk Songkit (Orange Juice), I heard it's well known at Pontianak.


breakfast time

after swimming

back to Choi Pan Ahin, it's that good

nobody but me

Finished with my Choi Pan, I tried my luck to go back to Coffee Shop Asiang, hoping that I could see the owner, the icon but again he wasn't there but I still buy the coffee from that coffee shop, this time I ordered Ice Coffee (Rp 10k) take away, since it already crowded with people and as usual smokes were everywhere that I couldn't stand to sit there.

I went back to Amchik and this time I want to try another menu but still I ordered one fried bread, I bought their chicken, lumpia and fried bread (Rp 48k). It's really unique to see how they put lumpia and fried bread as side dishes for fried chicken menu.

ice coffee, bought from Asiang

let's try!

My tummy was so full so I walked to my hotel but along the way I saw Reflexology just across my hotel, so I went there and had foot reflexology for 90 minutes (Rp 154k), it felt so nice and refreshing. After finished with the treatment, back to the hotel to get my luggage, sat there on the lounge for a while then I went to the airport by Grab Car (Rp 86k). There was Indomaret inside the boarding room, so I bought couple things (Rp 35k).

It was a short trip but it's just really nice to explore new places and eat lots of food, I took Batik Air (5.55 PM) to go back to Jakarta, the flight was smooth with little bit turbulence, the journey itself took around 1,5 hours. They have some monitor in front of you so you can play games or watching some movies etc. Arrived at the CGK Airport, took a while to get the luggage, had dinner at KFC (Rp 46k) at the airport and I took taxi to go home (Rp 200k). I was sooo tired yet happy tho'.

My impression to this city, so clean and manageable, not that expensive, people are kind, they have so many good food and it's really convenience to go around.

ready to check in





some stuffs that I bought at Pontianak, not that much

Golden Tulip Pontianak

I had a nice stay at this hotel since the location is very good and I can go around so easy, it's also walking distance to some places. I booked the Superior Queen for 2 nights. The room was spacious and clean. I didn't eat that much during breakfast since I spare my tummy to culinary time during my stay at Pontianak.

I booked this hotel via Agoda and got good price at Rp 1,107,821 for 2 nights (Superior Queen inc. breakfast).



Thank you for reading my travel diaries,

MJ

Comments