Yogyakarta 2019 2/2 : Sate Klatak Pak Pong, Teras Kaca

 "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."
-Anne Frank

Sunday, July 7 2019

Sate Klathak Pak Pong

Another good day, another good food to add. We started our day to have our lunch at Sate Klathak Pak Pong, It's a Goat Satay, I am not a big fan of goat so I didn't really enjoy the satay. But, we checked the maps and we thought that we could stopped by this restaurant before heading to Teras Kaca, since Teras Kaca is located on the southern area of Yogyakarta. For this satay, I kinda amazed with how they served the satay, they don't use bamboo sticks to put the satay but they use bicycle spokes instead.


let's eat




Teras Kaca

Whenever I check some Yogyakarta pictures, I saw a lot of people went to this place and took some pictures there. It took some time to go there, and when we arrived there. It was sooo crowded, apparently since this place was kinda of hip at that time so this place became over commercial like you need to pay lots of thing. To get inside, to take picture at some spot, literally you need to pay in every spot to take some pictures. It was such a long queue and I didn't want to join the queue since the staff said the queue might took around 2 - 3 hours and thank you. I will just look around then.

most ppl want to take picture at that spot





Pantai Gesing

Nearby Teras Kaca, there was this beach and we decided to check that out. It's also crowded but not as crowded as Teras Kaca. We just sat there to take some rest before heading back to the city center.




Festival Kebudayaan Yogyakarta (FKY 19)

There was some Culture Festival along our way to the city center. We stopped by that Festival, we found lots of food and we filled our tummy there. There were lot of things to try there










Bakpiaku - Malioboro - Artemy Gelato

You know, Yogyakarta is well known with Bakpia, it's like a cookies and they put mung bean inside, originally but now they have some flavors, cheese, chocolate, green tea etc. I like this brand nowadays, it's so tasty.

It feels weird if you went to Yogyakarta but you didn't visit Malioboro, it's like a must visit place whenever you go to Yogyakarta. I like the ambiences, I think they developed the area since I can see lots of benches there and more people went there even in the early morning.

We tried the gelato before ending our day and I will go back to Jakarta alone. From there, I went to Yogyakarta Station and took Bima Train (10 PM - Rp 467,500) back to Jakarta, Gambir Station.

crowded Malioboro

at Sunflower Garden

Thank you for reading my travel diaries and see you.

MJ

Comments