Bandung 2020 1/3 : Batagor Kingsley, Lawangwangi, Rabbit Town & Awesome Stay at Padma Hotel

"We all feel sad sometimes but that's normal and that's okay"

at Lawangwangi, Dago

Day 1 - Friday, February 21 2020

We went to Bandung with Argo Parahyangan Train from Gambir Station at 5.30 AM, arrived around 9 AM at Bandung, we took Executive Class for Rp 150k/ person.

Batagor Kingsley

We took Grab Car (Rp 17k) from Bandung Station. Since we are in Bandung, it's famous with the culinary so I guess we will eat a lot here. This is our first stop, Batagor Kingsley. We ordered for 2 portions (Rp 31k/portion), we spent around Rp 123k, their Batagor size is quite big, but I think the price is a bit pricey for me.. From here, we went to the hotel by Grab (Rp 26k) around Ciumbuleuit area. 


at Bandung Station

Batagor Kingsley, first stop

Miss Bee Providore

This Cafe located nearby our hotel, so we just walked to that Cafe. The cafe looks nice, they have indoor and outdoor area. I ordered Onion Ring and I like it, it tasted delicious and it was so crispy. We ordered some drinks and snack (Rp 135k)






Lawangwangi Creative Space

The location is pretty far from our hotel, it is located at Dago area. The journey took around 40 minutes by Grab Car (Rp 36k). Once we arrive at this Cafe, it was not that crowded. It's a cafe that offer indoor/outdoor seating area with scenic views. We ordered some pasta (Rp201k) for our lunch. This Cafe has few nice spots to take picture so we went around the Cafe. Back to our hotel by Grab Car (Rp 37k) and apparently the hotel also offered Tea Time, so we enjoyed some snacks at our hotel, so far we enjoyed staying at this hotel. They also have some nice spots around the hotel, so we explored around.





Rabbit Town

We walked to Rabbit Town since it's near our Hotel. I bought the ticket via Traveloka Apps (Rp 94k for 3 persons). It's theme park with lot of nice spots to take pictures, even there are also some installations inspired by iconic global artworks, so this place looks so colorful. We wandered around the area for some time.





Bebek Ali Borme

I found this place when browsing, so I thought that we will just go to this place for dinner. We took Grab Car (Rp 22k). It was so packed with people when we arrived. It took some time until we got our seat. We ordered their favorite menu and the duck was so tasty (Rp81k). It's also not too expensive and we definitely ate quite a lot on that day. Across the street, I saw a street stall, so I bought a toast at Roti Bakar Panjo (Rp23k), I bought in this place since I saw that place was quite crowded so I was curious to try too. Back to our hotel (Rp23k) and time to swim before going to bed. They have nice pool and I love swimming.




yummy!



Padma Hotel

It took around 40 minutes by Grab Car from Bandung Station, I booked this hotel for Rp 2,07 million/night for 3 persons inc. breakfast and extra bed. I heard most people were having a great time staying at this hotel. So I thought, I should try and experiencing by myself. It turned out to be be true. They gave great service, they also offer tea time in the afternoon and they served some delicious snacks, the hotel ambience also very nice and lot of greenies, we also explore around the hotel.

nice hotel




what a view!


explore around the hotel



tea time, I love that Cilok!



swim at night

mom, me and my sister
Thank you for reading my travel diaries.

MJ

Comments