Bangkok 2019 4/4 : Mae Varee Mango Sticky Rice, Nong Rim Klong, Platinum Fashion Mall

"Good Food and Happy Tummy"

Nong Rim Klong, Bangkok
Day 4 - Tuesday, September 17 2019

Last day in Bangkok, it's a must to eat Mango Sticky Rice when you are in Bangkok. So I browsed and tried to find one too. I heard this place is the famous place to get Mango Sticky Rice and the shop has been around more than 20 years. I bought it at Mae Varee, Thonglor area. I took BTS Skytrain from Ratcha Station to Thong Lo Station. And then walked few meter to this place, I bought Mango Sticky Rice (THB 150). I think if I have a chance to go back, I will buy it again. 


waiting for BTS Skytrain

at Mae Varee

looks so tempting!

I am planning to have lunch at Nong Rim Klong, a canal-side food stall. I went there by Grab Bike (THB 40), the queue was not that long. I wasn't sure at first whether I went to the right place or not since this place was quite hidden. I ordered Spicy Mixed Seafood n glass noodle (THB 120). The seafood tasted very fresh and good quality. (update : I checked again and I think they moved to a shophouse from stall)


Nong Rim Klong


Spicy Mixed Seafood n glass noodle


I took another Grab Bike to Platinum Fashion Mall (THB 40), I am planning to do more shopping before going back to Jakarta, so I bought couple things like clothes, accessories etc. I also enjoyed Guava (THB 40) on my way back to Hostel. Arrived at the hostel and I just stayed on the lounge, enjoying my Mango Sticky Rice, it was sooo delicious. Eating Mango Sticky Rice at Bangkok is definitely the best. I went to Airport by Grab Car (THB 250) plus Toll Gate (THB 70). My flight was at 7.05 PM from Don Mueang Airport. I had Subway at the airport for my dinner (THB 224). Time to go home.

so convenience going anywhere with Grab Bike





yummy!!

time to eat Mango Sticky Rice

loveeeee it!

at Don Mueang Airport


Dinner!



I bought lot of earrings, sooo pretty and cheap!

things that I bought during my trip :D

thank you onni for the gift and sweet message :)

Thank you for reading my travel diaries.

MJ

Comments