Lovely Stay at Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto [REVIEW]

Two countries in a year for my yearly wishlist and glad to made it every year, save money and use it for traveling isn't a crime, it's my primary needs

I think this is the first time I really enjoying my stay at guest house and it really left me good impression and feeling to come back to stay here again if I could have a chance to go back to this city, they really provide everything I need, comfort, clean and great ambiance.

Backpackers Hostel K's House KyotoI stayed for 2 nights, the location also great, 5 - 10 minutes from nearest subway station, Shichijo Station and 10-15 minutes walking to Kyoto Station and you can always walk to Sanjusangendo Temple which not too far maybe about the same distance to Kyoto Station :)
nice and spacious lounge room cr. kshouse website

I choose Dormitory Mixed Room, AC, 8 person mixed shared room with bunk beds, No breakfast, Free Wi-Fi. Since we are backpacker budget so dormitory will be a good choice for us :) on the first day we arrived in Kyoto so early but they let me to store our bags there and even we could get to shower too. They have 2 buildings, and on our first day we get to see another lounge which very nice. They also provide hairdryer too, so awesome. On our room, instead of locker they made locker under our bed which very cool because it will looks bigger to put our big bags. You may see from my pictures below and what do you think? They also provide for laundry machine with coins (¥300) and kitchen with all the cutlery, also coffee and tea for free.

For the rate at that time ¥2,600/night/person. I booked at booking.com no need to pay first so you can pay when you arrive at that hostel. You can also buy All Day Pass Kyoto at receptionist ¥500. And we also get special coupon drink discount 50% for 1 drink which very good deal for cafe next to it. I bought Sake with that coupon, just curious with how the taste and drinking Sake in Japan would be such an experience for me, right? like drinking Soju at Korea.
Front
Shoes Locker
Receptionist
Lounge :)
Lounge 2 :)
Our Room, sorry if messy, I slept on the right above :)
hang your clothes there :)
see that storage under the bed? really nice
Checked out in the morning :)
Backpackers Hostel K's House Kyoto
Website : click here
Address : 418 Naya-cho, Shichijo-agaru, Dotemachi-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto City Japan
Postcode  600-8142
Telephone : +81-75-342-2444 (from overseas), 075-342-2444 (from Japan)
Reception Hours : 7 - 3 AM
E-mail : kyoto@kshouse.jp

Access :
9 mins walk from JR Kyoto station 
4 mins walk from Keihan Shichijo station

Check-in and check-out time :
Check-in time    3 - 11 PM 
Check-out time  11 AM 

Comments