Taiwan 7/7 - Huashan 1914 Creative Park, Last Day at Taiwan

"Dare to live the life you're always wanted"

at Huashan 1914 Creative Park
Day 8 - Friday, 1 Jun 2018

First thing that I did in the morning was another shopping haha, this time I went to Carrefour to buy some snacks etc. It's pretty heavy, apparently in Taipei, you need to pay for the plastic bag but you can use the recycle box to place your items, they provide the box with different size. This Carrefour is open 24 hours. My trip almost ended, some friends of mine asking me why would I do in Taiwan for almost a week, actually I bought the ticket without thinking how many days should I spend in Taiwan haha but I am happy to stay a week here since no rushing.


I drink this milk tea a lot, they have so many flavors
After I went for shopping I took the bus to back to hostel and put my things then I went to Huashan area to explore. I took the bus and get off to Huashan 1914 Cultural Park, lately I like using the bus, just check what number of the bus on google maps and check the nearest Bus stop, it's bit cheaper and no need to going down the stairs to take the MRT plus it's more convenient.

Huashan 1914 Creative Park is built originally for winery but the complex has been transformed to multipropose park and creative space for youth people. It's really interesting to explore this area, different things to see in Taipei. So many shops and cafe there, I actually want to go to Hello Kitty Cafe, but I changed my mind to eat there. Because it's just feeling little weird when you need to pay double if you want to eat there, so I feel like, no way, it's around NTD 1,000 if you want to eat there.
Disney :D
nice

I went back to Ximen area by walking from Taipei Main Station, had another Suchi Take Out and just wander around for shopping on my last night and I also met some couchsurfers at Revolver. There were so crowded and so many people from different countries there, we met and talked few hours away. Such a good night to end my trip to Taiwan.
I loveeee it!


this place is recommended to shop cosmetics :)
yum!!

My hostel at Ximen area, Next Taipei Hostel





lounge

Day 9 - Saturday, 2 Jun 2018

I had breakfast in the hostel then I am heading to Airport, I walked to the main station and took the express train to Airport (NTD 160). I bought new luggage because I bought so many stuffs at Taipei, I put all my stuffs in the luggage but when I weight it, it's overweight because I bought the 20kgs. So, it's a bit hard to re-package again haha, but I don't want to pay extra for my baggage.
breakfast on the different building
packed!
I had my lunch on the airport then went back to KLIA 2 for transit at Kuala Lumpur, my flight back to KL is at 1.30 PM. Another Checking in to Capsule Transit Hotel and I also bought few things at KLIA2, I booked the 12 hours on the capsule, from there my flight back to Jakarta on the next day, at 9.50 AM, 3rd of June 18.
Taipei Main Station to Airport
get my ticket here
inside the train to airport
at KLIA2
soooo delicious :)
another stay at KLIA2
my room :)
few things that I bought at KLIA2

having dinner at CGK
things that I bought during this trip :D
hello Woody :D
 Yeay, finally I finished write my travel diaries even too many delayed.
Hope you enjoy reading it or might enjoy the pictures that I took.

Thank you so much and see you soon!

Cheers,
MJ

Comments