Korea Spring 2019 - 2/8 : TVXQ Concert Circle #with Day 2 and Line Friends Cafe and Store!

"love yourself more"

at Mullae Art Village, Seoul, South Korea
Day 3 - Sunday, 10 March 2019

I decided to watch the concert again, actually it's the same concert like yesterday but I just thought that I couldn't see them whenever I want to. So, I bought the second day ticket concert. This time I was alone since my friend didn't want to join. But the concert will start at 4 PM so I still have time to go around in the morning.

We went to Mullae Art Village, in here you can find some mural. It's not crowded maybe because it's still quite early. We just explored around the village and captured some pictures there. We took subway and get off at Mullae Station.

some mural that we found
what a nice field
wandered around
there are some cafes here but still not open, maybe in the afternoon
love yourself cause you are enough! :) #selfreminder


From there we went to Seoul Botanic Park at Magok area, get off at Magok Station and then we took a bus to Seoul Botanic Park because when we checked the map, it took some time by walking. It's still new so still free to enter. We got in and the place is quite big. It's a space where a forest, garden, lake, and marsh coexist together. They divided into several zone and display plants from 12 cities around the world. It was still a bit cold outside so go to inside this Glass House especially Tropical Zone was a good idea, since they made the temperature similar. So, I felt like we were in Indonesia or Kebun Raya Bogor where you can easily find the plants similar like at my hometown.

There was an interesting spot like the bridge where you can walk up there and see the forest from above which was interesting. After we looked around inside the building, we went out and explored around the building outside.
Seoul Botanic Park
going inside


Tropical Zone
Mediterranean Zone


see that bridge up there

We were hungry so we went back to the Magok Station area and looked for something to eat. It was cold so we found this restaurant and ate some Noodles and Mandu. It was delicious and big portion. Back to the station and I went to the concert venue. I made an appointment with the one that had my ticket, I have no wifi so I remembered I just stood in front of Ticket Box tent and sometimes I will borrow people's wifi when they were around for some time. So my wifi was on-off-on-off, gladly finally I got my ticket and I also bought some merchandise at the venue due to impulsive. I bought the light stick and mug, some merchandise that I want were sold out. After I had my light stick, I went to another tent to synchronize my light stick.


starving! :D
yummy!
at the venue
get into the line to buy some merchandise
so many sold out items huhu :(
I want this Hoodie but sold out hiks
Merchandise Display
Yeayyy Day 2! Bought myself a lightstick
This time I didn't late to get inside the venue, surprisingly I got a nice seat for my second day. So yeah I enjoyed and had a great time to see Yunho and Changmin once again. They performed very well, sometimes I laughed and smiled when they tried to tease the audiences including me. I still can't believe I finally can see them again. The concert was making me too emotional especially when they sang the old songs when they were 5. Those memories are back and I wish to see them in 5 again someday (keep the faith :)) I love their concert. I bought couple things there especially the merchandise haha.
sooooo closeeee <3333
KYAAA YUNHOOO!
So glad that I cameeee



Yunhoooo <3333




I bought some item there

Then I went to Sinsa-dong to meet my friend at Line Friends Store and Cafe, I went here before so I still kind of have some memories with the street. This cafe is sooo cute, we went to the cafe before looking around to see the store. It's definitely full with cuteness. Anyway this area also nice to wander around.
Sinsa-dong area :)
:D
sooooo cute!!
Plastic Surgery in Korea
Back to Hongdae but not going home first but still we want to explored the area and not forget to eat Tteokpokki and Odeng at the street stall at Hongdae. We shopped again at that night. Well what a long day for me, so we're back to our guesthouse. We booked through Airbnb, Moca Guesthouse at Hongdae, we like this place, not really far from station, and we were lucky we got the room just next to front door so no need to take the stairs to go up. The room is pretty small but still okay.

shopping :D
awwwww I love thissss
Thank you for reading my travel diaries and see you again!
me and Brown :)
Cheers,
MJ

Comments