Bali 3/3 - Relaxing on My Last Day at Bali and Review Pullman Legian Hotel

"You can't control everything.
Sometimes you just need 
to relax and have faith 
that things will work out"

enjoying the breeze and the view from my room

Day 5 - Monday, 29 January 2018

It's our last day, we're not doing that much, just relaxed on the hotel. Anyway Legian beach is just in front of our hotel but it's not recommended beach anymore. The water was not that clear, the sands, well nothing really interesting that much now, totally different with old time when I went here. Me and my sister just explore the hotel, snap here and there before enjoying our breakfast.
Legian beach
they have much better beach than this one
We're just headed to Krisna to buy some souvenirs or snacks before heading to airport, I didn't buy that much. Just went to airport and ready to get back to Jakarta. This store is open 24 hours and it's always be my choice to get souvenirs beside the location is so closer with the airport.
check in flight


BONUS

[REVIEW] Pullman Hotel - Legian Bali

I enjoyed my time staying at this hotel, the service was really nice, the breakfast was good but not my favorites yet, they have Gelato Secret there Rp50,000 per scoop and it's delicious. They provide free photshoot, located at Legian and just in front of the Legian Beach, to get to Legian Street ot Kuta will take about 15 - 30 minutes walk, about 1 km. Check out some photos below.

Swimming Pool, Gym, Kids Corner are some facilities you can enjoy for free. In our room, I notice beside basic equipments that you wil get in the hotel like slippers, toiletries set, bathrobe etc, they also provide Yoga mat or even barbel. I saw some people do yoga in the morning by the pool.
my room
swim in the morning is very nice
colorful beanbags


breakfast time

Thank you for reading my blogpost, I just hope I can get another holiday very soon so I can have something to share in here :)

Happy Sunday!

Cheers,
MJ

IG @tritamj

Comments