Bali 1/3 : After 2 years and Back (again) to Bali and Basic!

"Accept what is, let go of what was,
and have faith in what will be."

Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia :)
Just checking my last blogpost and okay, it's been a while since I wrote something in here. Frankly speaking I didn't travel that much this year or will having big trip coming up because I am saving my money for making my dream comes true *fingercrossed.

Last January, I went to Bali again on 25 - 29 January 2018 (5D/4N) but this time with my big family, I might say this is our first time trip ever going out of town with a big family. Some of them haven't been to Bali yet so this time would be back to basic for some places.

Day 1 - Thursday, 25 January 2018
We took Citilink flew from Soekarno Hatta Airport to Ngurah Rai Airport, Bali. By the time we arrived in the afternoon, we kind of surprised when we saw the bus that will pick us up which was a bus with 35 seats, it's too big for us since we were just only 14 people included 2 kids, my nephews. Bali time is an hour ahead from Jakarta, the flight took about 2 hours.
the view that I wouldn't missed on the place :)
welcome to Bali 2018 haha, hello 2018!
Our first destination was Uluwatu Temple, since we already at airport so going to that direction would still make sense, I visited this place when I went to Bali for the first time, we expected to catch sunset but it's too cloudy to expect sunset, it's rainy season when we went to Bali. It was too crowded and if you go there but wearing short pants or shirts, they will provide some fabrics to cover it, there are also naughty monkeys there, watch out your belongings :p


watch out for those monkeys :p

Had dinner at Jimbaran with seafood and we just directly went to our hotel. The dinner was delicious especially we had grilled fresh fish, at first we felt kind of disappointed because the driver didn't want to follow what we really want to go and kind of insist us to go to this place, Caviar Cafe, he took us to the Jimbaran area where totally different from Jimbaran that I went on the first time, in this area was pretty quite and less crowded. We stayed at Pullman Legian Hotel, it was a nice hotel.

Day 2 - Friday, 26 January 2018
First stop for that day was Waterblow at Nusa Dua, I went there already during my last visit to Bali. It was a bit different this time because they renovated the site, at that time I can go bit closer to the waterblow but this time, they built border. There also nice beach but it was sooo hot when we went there.
my grandma standing in front of our big bus haha
toll above the sea, pretty cool! :)
at Nusa Dua
Waterblow
Waterblow came out
beach at Nusa Dua

We decided to try Warung Mak Beng for lunch at Sanur, it was crowded but thankfully we were on the first liner for queuing. It was my first time and pretty amazed that actually this place only have 1 standard menu for food, White Rice, Fish Soup and Grilled Fish for Rp 45,000. The fish is soo big, so delicious and I can say it's worth the price, you should try if you go to Bali. Not far from that there is a beach. We actually craved for ice cream but since we had big bus and the place for the ice cream was not on the big road so we can't go.
Warung Mak Beng
Standard Menu for Rp 45,000, delicious!
a glimpse of Sanur Beach
Next stop would be Tanah Lot temple, it's like one of the places that you should visit in Bali. Rainy season was pretty bad, the rain keeps coming on and off and so on. I've been here on my first visit but at that time we couldn't catch the sunset due to traffic jam but this time due to cloudy, so no sunset at Tanah Lot instead we had strong windy during that day. 
temple in the middle of the sea
We planned to have dinner at Warung Pokemon but it was closed and we had dinner at Dewi Sri Food Court, some of my family already went to hotel. After I had dinner I went alone by myself to meet some of friends, while at Bali, it's always fun to find some crowd and meeting people :) bring it on! 
Anyway thank you for reading, I don't know if this blogpost will help but yeay I did my homework and finally I posted something here :p


Cheers,
MJ

IG : @tritamj

Comments