Singapore 2/2 - Explore Sentosa Island, Gardens by The Bay at night, Changi Airport

You Only Live Once!
YOLO!
It's Now or Never!


Welcome to part 2

I decided to divide my Singapore blog post because I had so many pictures that I want to share, actually some places that I visited this time was just repeating since I visited already while ago. I think it's been a while since I visited Singapore, last time I went there only for transit before Phuket.

What else did I visit while in Singapore last time?

Marina Bay Sands, Art Science Museum (free part only)

Marina Bay Sands, one of shopping mall at Singapore
remind me with Venetian at Macau I guess with gondola inside the mall
getting inside Art Science Museum
sit on the bean bag inside

Sentosa Island, Siloso Beach, Vivo City


went there through Sentosa Board Walk
my friend said it's similar with the one at Barcelona, Spain
walking to the beach
looks really fun, I tried once
playing on the beach
fun to see. the vocal group
Sentosa Sandsation
awesome Heart
lunch at Food Republic, Vivo City
me and Pol

Gardens by The Bay, Newton Food Centre 

This is my second time and how I wish to visit at night, finally can make it because the first time was visiting during the daylight.

waiting for Rhapsody, it's free! See yourself
I love it!
dinner at Newton Food Centre
Newton Food Centre
Fried Carrot Cake :)

 Lavender Area

McD is everywhere haha
get my breakfast there or dinner? it's also not pricey
yum!
MRT Vending Machine, I get my EZ Link for SGD 20
Forbidden and also the Fine!
Swimming time! yay! Thanks Pol!

 What did I do at Changi Airport? (part 2)

inside Changi Airport at Terminal 3
Check in time
Snooze area zzz...zzz
that's how it is, so comfortable
massage anyone?
snooze area on the left and massage on the right side
hello Yunho Changmin :D
inside the Butterfly Garden but too bad dark already
so many butterflies inside (cr. Fei)
love! (cr. Fei)
movie time! so cool!
Food Court at Terminal 3
back to Jakarta, see you!
So, that's it for Singapore, I had a great time even there was a moment where I feel bit bored with Singapore but to be away from Jakarta for a while was not bad. I also glad because I can meet my friends there so I might back again I guess. Thank you for reading my blog!

Have a wonderful weekend!
MJ

Comments