Penang 2018 3/3 - Explore Penang by Bicycle and How much the Budget for Penang Trip?

"Only I can change my life.
No one can do it for me."
-Carol Burnett

Day 3 - Monday, 17 December 2018

Wake up in the morning and realize today is my last day at Penang. I am heading back to Penang Street Art, having breakfast along the way, Tiger Hokkien Prawn Mie (RM 4.5) and Teh Tarik (RM 1.9), it's so delicious. I walked around and decided to rent a bike, it is really cheap like RM 3 for 3 hours, with deposit (I forgot how much).

Cycling around Penang area is really good, it's really hot so when you take the bike you will feel less hot since you feel the wind when you on the bike. I don't know where to go so I just go wherever I want to. I also go for another mural hunting. It takes about 2.5 hours then I went back to the Bike rent to return my bike, anyway I rent it at Penang Street Art, across the mural of cats "love me like you fortune cat" at Lebuh Armenian Street.

soooo yummy!
I rent a bike there
I went back to Komtar and had my lunch on the same place where I had my breakfast, this time I eat Kue Teaw (RM 8) and Sugar Cane (RM 2.2), sooo delicious. Penang is definitely a place to do culinary. I am heading back to Komtar to buy some things before going back to my guesthouse, get my bags and go to airport. The guesthouse was really nice they allow me to keep my bags even I check out already, explore the area while waiting my flight. I took Grab to airport and it's really cheap like RM 19 to go to airport, of course it will be more cheaper to take a bus but at that time I prefer Grab, it took less than 30 minutes to reach airport. If you take bus then it might takes around an hour.
soooo gut :D :D
ready to go back to reality? ohh nein haha
few things that I bought :)
So, that's my short weekend getaway and if I get a chance to go back to Penang, definitely I will come back for food and more food :) Beside, it's not that expensive to explore Penang, it's still raining when I went to Penang so don't forget to bring raincoat or umbrella if you there during rainy season, I prefer raincoat, it's simple and your hand can still move freely, it's different if you carry umbrella.

HOW MUCH THE BUDGET FOR PENANG TRIP?

Below I will share the cost of Penang Trip, I didn't include my shopping expense because each people will different. Hope this will help so you can imagine how much the cost you need to prepare.

back to here again on my last day at Penang
Thank you so much for reading my travel diaries and see you!

Cheers,
MJ

Comments