Yogyakarta 2022 4/4 : Ngelaras Coffee, Bakmi Tjemara, Por Aqui, Via Via Bakery Prawirotaman

"I might go back again to Jogja later"

Day 4 - Sunday, October 30, 2022

Since we were staying at Prawirotaman area and this area is well-known with cafe, so we decided to have morning coffee and I was curious with coffee shop that is located in the corner, Ngelaras Coffee, we had a nice coffee and bitter ballen, we found the plating was so appetizing, the coffee shop was not so crowded in the morning (Rp 77k).



From there, we walked again and we want to try this noodle, Bakmi Tjemara, but apparently they were not open yet, so we just sat there and waiting until open. The noodle looks tasty and soon after they opened we ordered immediately and having our brunch (Rp 43k), while waited for our noodle we also ordered Bakpia through online delivery, we definitely wouldn't missed to buy Bakpia whenever we went to Yogyakarta, we ordered Bakpiaku (Rp 130k).



There is this cute hotel with this mexican vibes, or if you watched Coco movie then it will looks like those kind of vibes, colorful with contrast color combinations, Por Aqui, since we didn't stay in that hotel so we just went there to the restaurant and looking around the area and took some pictures there. We ordered some mocktails and tacos, the drinks were refreshing and the meals also quite good (Rp 105k). We sat there for a while because our next destination was just across this restaurant. Via Via Artisan Bakery, we bought some cakes and cookies, surprisingly the price was so affordable and the cookies also delicious. I fell in love with this bakery, anyway it's recommended to try if you are going to Prawirotaman area, they also have restaurant and guesthouse.














Since the weather was so hot, no way we will missed eating ice cream, that's why we went back to Tempo Gelato and tried different flavors (Rp 50k for 2). This gelato is a must visit if you go to Yogyakarta, I keep coming back here whenever I went to Yogyakarta.




We grab our bags to our hotel and we went to Yogyakarta Station by Grabcar (Rp 32k) to take Airport train (Rp 20k). Arrived at the Airport then we still have some time to eat again, I think today's itinerary was just eat, eat and eat. We bought Roti O (Rp 28k), ate Gudeg Yudjum (Rp 26k), and while waiting for boarding, we went to few shops there and bought something, like this small sling bag (Rp 97.5k) and also small phone bag (Rp 88k). I am not sure if I will use this phone bag since I just like the color.









Preview from my last hotel in Yogyakarta, Adhisthana Hotel (Rp 429,220/night) via Agoda I like this hotel because there are lots of cafe or restaurants around this area. I might probably choose this area again to stay.





Anyway, that's all for my Jogja's trip in 2022, I think I might go back again in 2023. Thank you for reading my travel diaries and take care!

MJ

Comments