Bogor 2023 : Starting New Year with Rafting at Cisadane

"Happy New Year 2023! All the best wishes for all of us."

The highlight from Rafting Cisadane
Monday, January 2, 2023

Starting new year 2023 with a quick trip and I was in the mood to do some rafting so I asked my sister to join this trip, last time rafting at Pengalengan was so much fun that I would love to do it again but in another place. I joined Open Trip by Explorer and paid Rp 375k/person. Meeting Point was at Indomaret Point Central Park.

Rafting Cisadane

It is located around Bogor area so it's pretty quick that we were the first group that arrived on that day. We wear our rating gear, got the briefing before rafting. For 1 boat, we need to pay extra Rp 100k for documentation and our boat consist of 4 persons plus 1 guide. The rafting distance is about 7km, the highlight of the rafting was at the end of rafting. I prefer the one at Pengalengan. I brought my phone but using waterproof case, anyway they also sell this waterproof case just in case you forgot to bring and want to bring our phone to do your own documentation.

we were the first group that arrived





let's go!

aaaa this is so funn!

yeayyy!

woohoooo!


moreee moreee

ooppsss someone's paddle is off



the ending yet the highlight

get readyyy

uwaaaaa

just screaammm!!

HAHAHAHA


photo group from our boat

let's go back to the base

Flying Fox

Even though the view was not that nice when you do flying fox but well at least we have something to do beside rafting and eatingour lunch. Beside looking for oleh-oleh, we didn't have any destination on that day so this trip basically just half day trip. It happened so fast. But still nice to go to somewhere new. They will send the soft copy of your documentation.

flying fox!

my sister also want to try

finished



group picture from the trip

Thanks for reading my travel diaries, see you!

MJ

Comments