Enjoying my Duck - Bebek Tepi Sawah

Quick post to share a good-food ;)

Due to curiosity about this place, like some friends of mine keep tagging this place or had a gathering or even meeting in here. So, one night when I'm to starving I decided to enter this place, Bebek Tepi Sawah, it was crowded and the visitors are mostly family. The place is decorated with some touch of traditional yet modern.

Food that I ordered was the recommended one and the waiter said it is their signature traditional food, Tepi Sawah Crispy Duck (Rp99.000) the duck was so big and juicy, the sambal was delicious, there are 3 kinds of sambal and it mixed perfectly in your mouth when you dip your duck into the sambal and eat it, and like usual I put soy sauce into the sambal because I can't eat spicy food. The food served with rice, Balinese vegetables and sambals. You can also choose your duck whether deep fried or grilled, I choose deep fried.

For dessert I ordered Ice Jembrana (Rp27.500) it was refreshing finale made from blended sweet coconut, milk, cassava tapai and special syrup, served with grass jelly and coconut on top. So refreshing and usually I like something that made from coconut ;) The service was great, the ambiance of place also calm & comfortable. If you want to have fancy dinner with great duck food, you should try this restaurant.


Bebek Tepi Sawah
Location : Cilandak Town Square, Lantai Ground, Jl. TB Simatupang, Cilandak, Jakarta
Open : 10 AM - 10 PM
Price : Rp15.000 - 200.000

Comments