Itinerary Korea Autumn 11D/10N (Seoul, Gyeonggido, Sokcho, Jeju Island, Busan)

"Time flies too fast, it's 2017 already, hope the very best for all of you, stay healthy, happy and keep traveling!"
-MJ



Hello everyone! In this blog post I want to share my itinerary for my recent Korea Trip in Autumn (11D/10N) at 20 – 31 October 2016, stayed one night in KLIA 2 so it’s not counted for 12D/11N for me :D

I always enjoyed my trip and little tips for those of you who might go to Korea for the first time, you can consider changing my 2nd day in my itinerary since in this trip I went to visit my friends so I didn’t go to many places on that day, My suggestion is Explore Seoul, you might want to check Bukcheon Hanok Village, Insadong, Gyeongbokgung Palace, King Sejong Statue, Gwanghwamun Area, Cheonggyecheon Stream, Myeongdong Cathedral, Namsan Seoul Tower and back to explore Myeongdong at night :). You might want to check my experience here even though on my first visit, I missed Insadong and Myeongdong Cathedral because I have another agenda.


For another day when you have a plan to Nami Island, the good deal would be using Gapyeong Shuttle Bus to the max. Cost is KRW 6,000/day so plan your visit to Nami Island-Petite France-The Garden of Morning Calm in one day, last time I didn’t know I couldn’t have enough time to visit Edelweiss Swiss Theme Park, Jade Garden and Garden of Morning Calm together in one day, especially I was depend on Free Shuttle Bus haha, so don’t do it, except you will take taxi to those places or already rented a car, it’s a different case with backpacker style like me :p Lucky me, my schedule for Nami Island is the next day so I could visit Garden of Morning Calm together with Nami Island and Petite France, yay!

Another tips is instead of having round trip Seoul-Jeju Island-Seoul like mine, you can consider flight back to Busan directly so Seoul-Jeju Island-Busan, I considered this option initially but I changed my mind because I found tavel mates for Jeju and followed their schedule who already booked their planes, since I will tag along with them in order to share taxi etc, find out here. (scroll down to read intro for my Jeju trip plus staying at Jimjilbang)

For this trip in 11D/10N, I went to Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, Jeju Island, Suwon, Sokcho and Busan, my budget for this trip is Rp 5 million exclude Flight and Visa. Maybe if you can get cool promo flight ticket you may go there in less than 10 million :)

I paid more in this trip especially for flight because I extended my trip last minute so I need to buy another flight ticket for Busan to Jakarta, I submitted refund for Incheon - Jakarta and only get the airport tax back which is deducted by AA administration fee (Rp45.000) so I only get Rp295.000 and it will take 30 – 60 working days until I get it back credited to my Credit Card haha.

Thank you very much for reading my blog and I hope you will find it useful and give you more insight! Cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017! Stay healthy, happy and traveling more!

Check out below for details and if you missed my previous post I will put it down here to make you easier by click on it :

Things to Do and FREE Shuttle Bus for South Korea Trip
Day 1 and 2 - Hongdae, Cafe J Holic, Myeongdong, Lotte Department Store
Day 3 Part 1 - Haneul Park, Insadong, O'sulloc
Day 3 Part 2 - SM Town Coex Artium, Apgujeong, Dalkomm Coffee, Central Park
Day 4 - Edelweiss Swiss Theme Park, Jade Garden, Banpo Bridge, Myeongdong
Day 5 - Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm
Day 6 - Jeju Island : Teddy Bear Museum, Jeongbang Falls, Hwanguji Coast, Sangumburi Crater
Day 7 - Jeju Island : Udo Island, Seongsan Ilchulbong, Manjanggul Cave, Black Pork Street
Day 8 - Ihwa Mural Village, Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, Korean Folk Village, Dongdaemun
Day 9 - Seoraksan National Park, Sinsa, Express Bus Terminal
Day 10 - Busan : Beomeosa Temple, Gamcheon Culture Village, Jagalchi Fish Market, Haeundae Beach
Day 11 - Busan, Kuala Lumpur and First Capsule Hotel Experience

You might also want to check my first Korean Winter trip here and the itinerary here

See below for my Itinerary Korea in Autumn (11D/10N), click to enlarge :)

Or

Click here for my itinerary



Comments

  1. Hi, you are there all by yourself? Because I plan to go alone, is it all these suitable for solo travel? this is my first time on solo trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, not all by myself, sometimes alone and sometimes meet old or new friends there and travel together, so it's totally mixed but it's really fun! But really, no worries if you want to do solo trip to Korea, from my itinerary of course it's suitable for traveling solo except the Jeju since I met new friends and decided to share taxi together but if you didn't find travelmate there, you can take bus in Jeju Island since this was my plan if I didn't get travelmate there :) Seoul, Busan you can count on their subway since it's so easy to wander around

      Happy traveling to Korea and hope you had a great time like I had!
      Thank you for coming here :)

      Cheers,
      MJ

      Delete
  2. hi, did u rent pocket wifi when u travelled to korea?
    Thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I didn't so I depend on Free Wifi :)

      Thanks for coming here!

      Cheers,
      MJ

      Delete
  3. Wowww..such a complete itinerary!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nur,

      You're welcome and thanks for coming here :) hope it helps

      Cheers,
      MJ

      Delete
  4. Aju Nice! Is Kimchee Guesthouse a good place to stay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!

      For me personally I prefer the one at Busan but if I go to Seoul again and want to stay at Hongdae, I wouldn't mind to stay at Kimchee at Seoul too because it's near the subway :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Any comments or questions are very welcome! but sorry I will delete for anyone who left backlink on the comment :) hope you understand! cheers!